Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decorations







Hello and welcome to my blog......This is my first post for 'The Wifestyle Files' and I thought what better way to start than with my Christmas Decorations! I absolutely just love Christmas - from the decorations, carols, and twinkling fairy lights to the odd bit of parking/road rage. I love to be in the thick of it and seriously relish the last minute shopping. I decided in June this year (yes June) that my theme would be Red & Tiffany Blue and absolutely could'nt wait to get the christmas tree up this year. Each year I try to do somthing a little bit different and this year I decided on Papercraft and ribbons. (Yes - sans tinsel). So everthing on the tree is handmade by moi apart from the candy canes and baubles........so what do you think?

No comments: