Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It seems Orange is cool.....


















So tell me my friends, when did orange become so cool? Fashion and decor seem to run hand in hand and smelt together, but It seems what's cool on the runway is also deemed cool in your home. I thoroughly disagree in this case! (Seeing as I only just painted over my burnt orange walls with white and have never been happier.) The only orange in my home I am coveting is maybe a little Hermes box or perhaps a bottle of Veuve....but these pictures seem to do it justice.... in moderation... Would you have orange in your home?
Image 4: Sorry Unknown
Image 6: We Heart It
Image 7: Sorry Unknown
Image 8: Veuve Clicquot
Image 9: Elle Decor

6 comments:

Digella said...

Oh Veuve! And you forgot, orange lillies (which are exactly the same colour as veuve) thats intrinsically styled ;)

A Pretty Trip said...

I love orange, especially with a light blue. Such a happy combo.

But JHawk's orange pants are something else...

Laura Ka said...

orange :)

Pink Wallpaper said...

i love that picture of the girl surrounded by pumpkins

samia said...

what are you trying to do exactly.. making me fall in love with orange all over again..!!! i mean these images are absolutely gorgeous.. yes i loved orange always and ever.. and we did a very successful sunny wall in our sisters bedrroom.. which has cheerred and brightened the room.. n the combo of ornage and blue or lime and orange.. out of this world.. i always love that.. yes it is definitly a risky color to play with but these pix.. oh my Gosh.. did real justice to the color...

walrus studio said...

for some reason I never liked orange... but you managed to find the best orange out there!