Friday, October 2, 2009

Mini-Break Bliss


Well it's time for a mini -break for myself, and for my little family. We are off to picturesque Yamba. (Voted by Australian Traveller as No 1 best town in Australia) for the long weekend and then some..I can't hardly wait to enjoy every single minute of it! I will be back posting on Wednesday. Until then...x


(On a side note, I was so excited to find that Lonny Mag had gone live last night, and boy I so wasn't disappointed. The content and layout was fantastic. I am loving the feature on the Beach House! I won't post about it as I know everyone and their blog (he he) will be! Be sure to check it out, if you haven't seen it yet!)

Image: Thayer Photo via Frolic, edited by moi

3 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

What a lovely photo! Hope you enjoy your mini break!
XX Kate

Digella said...

Lucky you!
I have just arrived back at work :(
from Straddie :)

Have a great time girlfriend

D

Brown Button Trading said...

Darling - finally pulled my finger out (and got my laptop behaving.... it is so unpredictable...) - love your blog.... finally on my blog roll, sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed your mini break, and how good is lonny - yippee! xx