Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Stitches & Craft Show Brisbane


Well ladies.......The babysitters are booked, there is fuel in the Tarago, I have packed a spare pair of knickers and we are off tomorrow to the (gulp) Stitches & Craft Show in Brisbane! This event has been on the agenda for a while now and we have been slowly ticking off the days! (Quite clearly we have no life, or so my husband tells me.) "We" being my sister over at The Art Of Indecision and my mother is tagging along too.... and I just know I am going to be sooooo overwhelmed and red in the face, facing a sea of crafty, creative women and all of those textiles, fabrics, spools of thread, felt, softies....and oh the list is endless! And I know, just know that I will come back with all of these hair-brained business ideas etc to put in the ever expanding "ideas" file that just never, ever, seem to come to any fruition!
The show starts today 29th April - 3 May, 10am - 5pm daily @ The Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and tickets start at $16.00 an adult and can be bought at the door, so when in Rome.......
Image via: Stitchesandcraftshow.com.au

No comments: