Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lounging Around.....

Deshabille Winter 09








Deshabille Summer 08








I just love to lounge around at home especially on cooler, rainy days....just me, my laptop and my never ending cup of coffee in a luxurious pair of pyjamas - just pottering around doing nothing all day..... (yeah right! In my dreams! More like cleaning, cooking, laundry & entertaining the energetic toddler).......OK so go along with me here.....just say I have the day to myself @ home all on my own - with nothing to do, then I want to be lounging around in any of the above Deshabille Sleepwear. Check out there Summer 08 catalogue they have many beautiful items and the styling is absolutely gorgeous! There Winter 09 catalogue is going to be released in April however you can see some of the items from the range noted above.......oohhh how I love that black and white stripe robe......

No comments: