Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over....

















Oh how "My Cup Runneth Over!" (Psalms 23:5)........I convinced my tired, cranky and hungover husband to call into Bangalow on our way home from the wedding on Sunday and boy o boy am I glad we did!! I have always coveted the Limoges Porcelain Teacups in the pastel colours with gold trim but can hardly afford the teacup let alone the teapot! So I was surely impressed when we went into a lovely shop called Waxjambu emporium and found these sweet little teacups and saucers for a measly $20! Now I know they are no Limoges however they are certainly gorgeous and be still my beating heart because they also come in three other colours (pale blue, pastel green & yellow) that I will promptly be buying once the store gets more stock..... because I am not one for delayed gratification and no need to save here ladies..........

No comments: