Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Sister's House

Headboard and pillows handmade by Brooke.

Slipcovered sofa handmade by my mummy!

















Mirror & clocks found on EBay

Vintage cane ottomans found on side road! Amy Butler Fabric quilt handmade by Brooke - also the artwork.

Handmade quilt and pillows made by Brooke.



Well today I thought I would show you my multi-talented sisters house which is situated in the beautiful Tallebudgera Valley in QLD. The property is now listed for sale and sits on 1 1/2 acres of land and has a pool and five bedrooms. Click here for more photos and details.


As you can tell from the photos my sis is quite the guru in all aspects of home life. Whether it is sewing, baking, thrifting, crafting or restoring furniture. In our circle of friends we call her the "Queen Bee" and you can always find her in either/or the following places:
  • Spotlight Fabric Store (buying up a plethora of random shite/usually stuff she doesn't need but it has to be pretty to look at then she puts it away in the closet for "later"!)
  • The Tender Centre
    EBay
    Sewing her Bits & Bubs children's clothing line which you can buy here
    Blogging and working on her computer

Talented lady - I am just so jealous I can't sew like her if at all!!!!


4 comments:

Bits and Bubs said...

bitsandbubs.blogspot.com is the link
you have bitsandbubsblog.blogspot.com

fabulous post though!!!!!!!!!!

The Wifestyle Files said...

Sorry about that all fixed!

Evie and Bluebell said...

What a fantastic job, the house looks beautiful - I used to get a lot of furniture from the Tender Centre when I lived on the Gold Coast. Kate

LJ said...

What a gorgeous little girls room. That is my daughters favourite prayer, I might have to steal that idea!