Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still obsessing over children's bedrooms
























Forgive me if my post today is a little off, as currently I am a little high on antihistamine as I have been sipping on a bottle of my daughters phenergan!!! . I have had an allergic reaction to some face medication and look like Vincent from Beauty & The Beast! Has anyone seen that movie "Hitch" where Will Smith is sipping benadryl through a straw in the grocer, looking at his reflection and saying "come on!", well welcome to my face-bloat world........
Today I am still obsessing over kids bedrooms.........above are a few pictures that I have had filed away for a while for inspiration for my daughters bedroom. I am just loving twin beds in little girls rooms......now I need to have another daughter so they can sleep in the same bedroom together, awwww how sweet!

No comments: