Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bric-a-Brac Hunting Part 2......




Well last post I was off to Byron & surrounds for a spot of Bric-a-Brac hunting, however this trip I got sidetracked and bought clothes instead.......(rare) So I thought I would post pictures of my treasures I bought last fossicking trip....
1st photo: I picked up some prints/cards for my daughters bedroom that I am doing up for her (more about that next posts). I got these from an art Gallery in Byron. I just love the little girl blindfolded dancing in the wind! And the other is of the 'Pegapuss". They are so pretty so these are going to go up on Yasmin's photo wall - when I get round2it. The other 'Love' print is a card that I ordered online from http://www.madebygirl.com/. Black & white photo is of 'moi' pregnant in all of my triple chin glory with Yasmin (Note: There are only approx 2 photos of me in circulation whilst pregnant as I put on 30 kilos and looked like Dead, bloated road kill. Seriously, no exaggeration here....(click on pic for closer look - of the prints not my chins)

2nd photo is of my beloved Vintage Avon Coral Jar. I got this from the most fantastic store in Byron Industrial estate - forgive me I have forgotten the name! Every time I go there I nearly wet my pants and feel so overwhelmed, there is just so much stuff dating from 1950's to 1990's...an absolute treasure trove....

3rd Photo is my bowl I got from Glam Emporium: Eclectic Homewares & Furnishings. My mom and I nearly had fisticuffs over this bowl - needless to say I won.......hehe

No comments: