Friday, March 20, 2009

Pretty Packaging

Madame Butterfly Beauty Bar - Byron Bay (Image via The Enchanted Closet)







Teacup Candle

Aromatic Candle





Mor Lip Delight














Handwrapped Triple-milled soap



Well I don't know about you, but I fall hard, really hard for pretty packaging. Case in point: Mor Cosmetics. I nearly keeled over when I went into Madame Butterfly Beauty Bar (THE most delectable shop situated in Byron Bay in the Feros Arcade). Talk about sensory overload! My heart started beating faster and faster, and then I didn't know where to look first and so of course I promptly fell into a flustered flutter.........
Once I came back down to earth I happened upon the Mor cosmetic Lip Delights. Now I will be honest, I didn't buy any because I couldn't decide on the colour!! No not on the product inside, nor how the product smelt (absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g by the way!) no these little tins of pure joy could of contained Vaseline for all I cared! However the decision has now been made and I have decided on the four tins above for the next time I go shopping in Byron Bay.....however I also want the scented candle in "Lychee Flower", the hand wrapped triple milled soaps and so on, so on, so on......

No comments: