Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alba Vintage







Remember this gorgeous "Whitehouse" Situated in Far North Coast NSW back in the March 2008 issue of Country Style Magazine? Well I just loved it and was shocked to find out that this gorgeous, beautiful house, with all of those wonderful curios was situated in my own home town of Lismore! So I was even more excited to read the article and find out that the owner, Simon Robinson has a shop in Lismore called Alba Vintage. I was in Lismore on Wednesday and promised myself I would not leave until I had found his shop!



Whimsy, White grill - a pretty way of protecting your shop....

Fabulous Frames...

Vintage cane walking sticks and umbrellas......








Vintage Buttons galore!




Simon's shop is fantabulous! So if your ever in the area be sure to check it out! I could of spent all day in there and I didn't even take any photos of the vintage cutlery, fabrics, mik glass, porcelains or the plethora of jewellery in there........the mind just boggles......
xoxo
Images via: Country Style Magazine and me

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, beautiful! I'd love to visit her shop, I loved her home feature too. Thanks for sharing!

x Amanda

The Wifestyle Files said...

Hi Amanda - Can you believe that this is a mans shop and house!! Dang he has got some taste!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

OH... one of my favourite articles in ACS. I was always wondering if he had a website. But next best thing is your first hand pics! Thanks.. so glad I found your blog!