Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nellies Notty Necklace



Now I have mentioned before how talented my big sis is (and how jealous I am of her extensive sewing abilities when mine are so limited). I just absolutely love these children's necklace's that she has hand made from assorted vintage and new fabrics. They are just gorgeous on little girls and my little daughter certainly adores hers!...I am a real sucker when it comes to children's' accessories and find it extremely refreshing when I happen upon children's items that aren't mass produced, don't hurt my eyes, and don't have Dora on them. And it appears I am not the only one! We were in Byron on Monday for the long weekend and I can't tell you how many comments we got on it. (You can buy them here for only $10.95(!) and see more of her other creations over at her blog.

No comments: